Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Drink and Draw

This first drawing is of my roommate and our really good friend just chilling in our room watching tv, and using the computer. Though I didn't go out and draw random people, I didn't tell them that I was drawing them, and therefore, they went about their business, doing what they would usually do. The second one I did outside at the fountain on Saturday when we got that sudden burst of warm air and sunshine =). At first this kid thought I was drawing what was behind him, but as I continued, I think he caught on, because he became fidgety and hesitant with his motions. The third I drew while we were watching our wall presentations (don't kill me please). My classmates had no idea that I was watching them as their heads began to droop onto their arms, and their pencils began to draw away.

No comments: