Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 2: Interior Light Fixtures

I apologize for the sideways picture. I rotated this picture several times on my computer, but somehow it did not upload the right way. 

We were asked to draw 3 different light fixtures at 3 different viewing angles for each, and to use our viewfinder, for the first row, I drew from a distance, up close and from the top. For the second, I drew from above, below, and up close, and for the third I drew from a distance, below, and extremely up close.

Though I think my drawings of the hanging light fxture were the best, I think the bottom light fixture was the most interesting. From a distance, the texture of the glass covering the light seemed to be somewhat square and directly diagonal. However, when you look up close, you can see that sides of each row are actually somewhat round. They almost remind me of bubblewrap.

No comments: