Sunday, October 5, 2008

Unity Project: Final





This is my final. After trying to think of many ways that I could switch up my project and make the change from my first model even more dramatic, I ended up with the same project as idea #3.

I even tried making the model without gluing the cards together, but all structure was lost, the rubber cemented cards really help the overall bone structure of the model.

This is just a cleaned up version of #3. I used a drill bit to make the holes instead of a mechanical pencil tip, and i sanded the holes as well to make them as clean as they would get.

Negative space is the main focus in all of these models. The lack of subject in this space draws the eye. In my model, there is not unity in one place, but in many. Unity is all over.

No comments: